Flags & Retractable Banners
Retractable Pull up Banners
- Curve Free Banner Material: 250 micron thick non curling satin film designed specifically for retractable banner stands. Satin surface prevents undesired glare. Grey back to prevent light penetration from reverse side.
- Construction: Light weight aluminum, Pre tensioned roller mechanism.
- Printing: High Quality UV Resistant Print.
- Easy Assembly: Graphic banner pulls out of base for easy assembly.
- Net Weight: 4.0KG (60cm wide) /5.0KG(85cm wide).
- Frame Color: Silver or Black.
- Supplied with padded nylon carry bag
- Image size: 1000x2200mm
Outdoor Hanging Banners
Hemmed Edges & Eyelets
If you do not require rope we can simply finish your banner with Hemmed Edges & Eyelets. This is the most popular option for people attaching banners to fences as you simply use cable ties (zip ties) through the eyelets. This is the same as the Ropes & Eyelets option, we simply don't put the rope in while hemming.
Ropes & Eyelets
Finishing your banner with Ropes & Eyelets is perfect for when you need to hang your banner up between poles or to a tree. We hem quality 6mm rope into the banner so the edge of the banner is re-enforced, we then leave 1m of rope extending out of each corner of the banner. Eyelets are installed into the corners of the banner and along the edges.
Keder Edging is a great option to produce a large format sign without any joins or splits in panels. Keder is a round plastic tubing that is welded to the edges of the banner. This is a very popular sign for warehouses and industrial buildings as you install aluminum sail track (not supplied with the banner) onto your wall and the banner slides into the track. It allows you to pull the banner very tight so that it looks very flat and almost like a metal sign on the wall.
Rod Pockets are perfect for creating a banner to use in a march/parade or as a hanging advertisement for your business. We produce 75mm Layflat rod pockets that fit poles up to 45mm in Diameter. The pockets can be put on two opposite sides and the other sides are hemmed for strength.